02 Jan WANTED: AWESOME INTERNS
Are you a young man / woman interested in photography or in creative designs? Do your friends look to you on Instagram and Facebook for the latest trends, ideas, and inspiration? If you live in Kerala / Bengaluru / Dubai area and are available to do an internship for college credit, we’d love to hear from you!
Grab this opportunity and apply today!
What You Will Learn:
1. How to capture weddings artistically.
2. Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts.
3. How to color correct photographs effectively.
4. Best practices for editing photos in Lightroom.
5. How to design contemporary wedding albums.
6. Other marketing, content creation, and photography-related skills.
What We Require:
1. Background in Marketing, Communication, Artistic or other related disciplines.
2. Strong communication skills – especially in written form.
3. Familiarity with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
4. Organized, focused, and able to meet deadlines
5. Creative and Flexible.
6. Skills in photography, videography, video editing, and Lightroom are all great bonuses!
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, a master of social media for business, and understanding of the right ways to use online marketing to reach professional goals. You will also learn how to work in a collaborative professional environment and have the opportunity to network with professionals in the creative world.
The position begins January 11th and ends May 30th, 2016.
You are expected to work 15-20 hours a week with a schedule that includes consecutive days.